The compact, cost-efficient units design integrates
- control electronics with simplified-to-the-essential functionality and operation,
- a pre-installed sacrificial electrode which is available in different sizes depending on project requirement and budget.
Range of Applications: Due to their combination of strong amperage performance and treatment cells with stepped-up pressure rating and certified drinking water-safe coating, the units are highly versatile and suitable for treatment
- of potable, grey and process water,
- of irrigation water applied to greens and crops, notably winegrowing, and of water used in animal production,
- as well as of water in bathing pools.
Scalability: Multiple units can be operated simultaneously in one installation and optionally ordered rack-mounted and piped ("Ion Towers").
Positioning of the product models:
- NEC-4000 is the common choice for wide-ranging applications due to its appealing cost-performance ratio.
- It's larger sister model NEC-9000 features an even vastly enhanced performance and is correspondingly fitted with an electrode of almost doubled lenght and weight.
- Whereas NEC-7000 combines that same super-sized design and electrode of NEC-9000 with the rock-solid performance of NEC-4000, for requirements that prioritise electrode lifetime over performance (e.g. public pools).
Modular expandability: NEC-4000, NEC-7000, and NEC-9000 are designed exclusively for high-performance electrophysical treatment of water.
Special functions such as pump operation, automated water volume-dependent performance, or remote monitoring are implemented via the optionally available NEC-6000 companion controller.
|Voltage supply 88~264 VAC 47~63 Hz||Voltage supply 90~280 VAC 45~65 Hz|
|Electrode current 0.5–12.0 A adjustable in 0.5 A increments with max. 23 V output voltage||Electrode current 0.5–30.0 A adjustable in 0.5 A increments with max. 48 V output voltage|
|Power consumption max. 322 Watt||Power consumption max. 1600 Watt|
|Dimensions (W × H × D) 185 × 365 × 244 mm||Dimensions (W × H × D) 185 × 610 × 254 mm|
|On continuous service 1 switching per day.|
Multiple starts settable via external timer switch (not included), alternatively via NEC-6000 companion controller
|May be ordered to support flow control (start/stop) in combination with optionally available compatible flow switch.|
Proportional control (water volume-dependent performance) in combination with NEC-6000 companion controller and compatible flow monitor
|IP protection class 54|
|Metal-cast treatment cell with drinking water-certified coating and 10 bar pressure rating (optionally 16 bar)|
|Connection threads 2 x 2" BSP female|
|Product Variants||Included Accessories||Electrodes|
Cu test kit Comparator
1 × C40005
Cu- test kit Comparator
1 × C40009
Cu- test kit Comparator
1 × C90009